Thursday, June 18, 2015

Interview With South Indian Diva: Shanvi Srivastava - Maggcom

In Conversation With South Indian Diva: Shanvi Srivastava



Shanvi is a very emotional person, at the same time very strong, when it comes to the work ie profession, very hardworking in real, reel all sort of lives and very sensitive too and when it comes to family. Family is my strength and weakness. I am emotional and people can see it on my face. I can’t act in real life. I am what I am. I can’t fake.

NIKITA NAGWANI: Describe your character in upcoming flick – Masterpiece?
SHANVI SRIVASTAVA:It’s a versatile role it has comedy, romance. And I have played a different character than the ones I have done before. I am not too serious in the movie, I’ll be entertaining.


NIKITA NAGWANI: Your love for exploring new languages is great. Don’t you find it challenging? Expressing and acting in altogether a new language?

Know what Shanvi Says On This Question @ Maggcom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment