Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Gaurav Gera Interview With The Online Magazine Maggcom

Gaurav Gera


Gaurav Gera is an Indian on-screen character and an incredible comic. He made his presentation as a performer in the Indian TV cleanser 'Life Nahin hai Laddoo'. He got name and notoriety by his parts in prevalent shows like 'Sanskruti, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin and The Great Indian Comedy Show'. These days, his Chutki features on Youtube are increasing much prevalence and are enjoyed by most. He was conceived on 23 September 1978 in Gurgaon, Haryana. He finished his studies in New Delhi. In the wake of procuring a recognition in design and working for some time with a generation house in New Delhi, he moved to Mumbai and started his profession in acting with the part of Laddoo in 'Life Nahin hai Laddoo' (Star Plus). In 2003, he needed the part of the Nandu in 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin'. He has additionally given cameo appearances in films.


NIKITA NAGWANI: Who is Gaurav in real? Who are you as a person?


GAURAV GERA: I am… (Thinks) a man (Laughs :D). I am an on-screen character and I am enthusiastic about existence. I feel I am very uninformed of things in life. Yet, yes, am human, I adore individuals. I get exhausted truly simple, can't sit in one spot for long and I have an exceptionally flighty and a meandering personality. I like to eat great sustenance. I like solace and I am not dedicated, am lethargic. I don't feel desirous, am glad in life, I don't worry. What's more, I accept god is with me.

NIKITA NAGWANI: Why and how did you choose comedy?


GAURAV GERA:I think satire picked me! Before I moved to Bombay, I did theater and everything. My first show, 'Life nahin hai laddoo' where I played the character Laddoo, was a parody indicate however it had all the feeling and after that 'Jassi jaisi koi nahin' happened where I played Nandu, was exceptionally prevalent and was comprehensively called comic drama. Along these lines, individuals call me an entertainer. In any case, I never attempted any cognizant endeavors to head towards parody. 

I take care of business as an on-screen character without truly contemplating satire. Yet, yes, when I have influence I play it minus all potential limitations. In the event that the script is amusing then I am entertaining, I go as per the script. Parody must be unconstrained, it can't be frightful. It must be thought upon. We need to work to make it amusing. However, it looks easygoing yet an idea must be given to it like the way it ought to be displayed what not. Be that as it may, I for one vibe it is as simple or troublesome as doing some other class.

Get the Full Interview @ Maggcom.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment